A facelift can improve sagging skin, deep creases, wrinkles, and loose skin. Facelift Toronto surgery is performed to tighten and remove excess skin for a younger and rejuvenated look. Facelifts are widely known as they are the 5th most frequent cosmetic operation and the most popular procedure in over 55 years of age groups.
Why do I need a facelift?
Many patients want to ask several queries about a facelift. Is that the time right? Do I really need a facelift? Am I an outstanding candidate? One of the best ways to decide you should undergo a facelift or not is to check its advantages. Here are some of the things that a facelift procedure can do for you.
- Diminish deep creases under the eye
- Improve mid-facial sagging to moderate sagging
- Reduce both nasolabial folds and marionette lines
- Reduce creases
- Reduce neck sagging
- Increase definition to the jawline
The ideal applicant for this procedure should have relatively good health and the age is between 40 and 70 years. Health conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure unfit patients from this procedure, but conditions need to be under control or manage.
A facelift can be performed alone or with another procedure
Often facelifts are paired with other complementary surgeries to improve results. A facelift gives an amazing result to the two-thirds of the face, but it does need a little to boost the front or eyes. You may also be interested in these procedures if you consider facial lifting:
- Blepharoplasty: This treatment is also known as eyelid lift which corrects eye aging. The upper and lower eyelids (or both) corrections are possible with it.
- Browlift: A brow lift may tighten your skin on your eyebrows and on the forehead into a younger position.
- Necklift: A mild neck lift is offered as part of most facial lifts, but additional treatment or lifting may be needed in some cases.
- Facial Fat Grafting: Fat grafting can be used to restore youthful volume. This procedure uses your own fat to regain age-lost volume and contours.
We have choices for you if you are not quite ready but still wanna revitalize your skin. Injectable fillers like Juvederm Voluma and Botox are often a good way to relax and lift the skin for younger patients. Address your choices with Dr. Cory Torgerson.