Smiles are essential in building your self-esteem, and you can always get yourself teeth makeover to achieve the ideal smile.
Dental veneers are thin layered shells laminated on the front surface of teeth to improve their aesthetic appearance. They come in different specifications.
Resin veneers are made of resin, a tooth-colored material used in cosmetic dentistry. The substance is applied directly to your tooth and molded by the dentist to suit your tooth structure, shape, and size. It is then hardened by light and later polished to bring out a natural look.
Uses of resin veneers
Resin veneers are used to fix minor teeth imperfections like:
- Chipped teeth
- Cracked teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Stained teeth
- Uneven or misaligned teeth
Advantages of resin veneers
- It is a quick but responsive process that can be achieved in merely one visit. Where a professional cosmetic dentist is involved, this is a skilled process that is fast to deliver.
- It is relatively affordable. Getting resin veneers is cheaper when compared to other cosmetic dental procedures.
- It can be used in place of or as an alternative to orthodontic treatment. For instance, if you have gone through bleaching or whitening processes, and they have not brought out the desired effect. Or if you don’t want to endure the process of getting bracing. Resin veneers can be a perfect solution for you.
- It requires little tooth adjustments during treatment. They do not require extensively reshaping the teeth and gums for installation.
- There is no added tooth bulk. Only a thin layered material is added on top of your teeth since this is used for minor tooth restorations.
- Your underlying teeth will still remain functional and healthy if you remove the veneers. This process is less risky and not painful as compared to other orthodontal procedures.
Cost of resin veneers
While looking for a suitable dentist to craft your smile into the best, you will want to make a consideration for the cost of the procedure.
The cost of getting resin veneers depends, from one dentist to another; therefore, it is best to do your research beforehand. It is usually an affordable procedure, and it depends on where you are located.
Cost of Resin Veneers in melbourne
The exact veneers cost Melbourne can only be established on a face to face consultation with a dentist. The cost depends on a variety of factors such as your teeth level of damage, size, shape, and the outcome you want for your look.
Most dentists publish pictures of before and after cosmetic procedures, which will help you choose the right one.
Choose a dentist that will offer an affordable service without compromising on quality. An assurance of quality and reliable service that will meet your expectations to achieve a better look.
Teeth flaws should not be a cause of self-esteem issues. You can have a cosmetic dental makeover and have your teeth crafted into the ideal smile that compliments your overall look.