Hair Loss and How to control it: Dr Batras Award Winning Gro Hair Treatment

Introduction to Hair Loss

It is extremely normal for a person to go through a phase of hair loss. Just like most of our body parts, hairs also traverse through a cycle. However, in case of hair, the cycle is extremely random and cannot be predicted. It is important to know that in some cases, it is possible to completely arrest hair loss and regain hair with special treatments. Dr Batra’s clinic has a range of highly specialized Nobel Prize Winning Technologies, such as Gro Hair Treatment and other hair loss treatment lined up to help you with your hair fall problems.

In most of the cases, the reason for hair loss is heredity. It is the reason for almost 90% of the general hair loss problems. The rest of 10% is attributed to acquired problems such as stress etc.The most known cause of hair loss is a hereditary condition. This is however predictable as it follows a certain timeline with descriptive effects. This is something that can be treated at the early onset of the condition.

The reduction in the size of the hair follicles is one of the most common causes for hair loss in most men and women. In this the growth stage (Anagen) is shortened and the resting stage is longer. This causes the hair to become this and causes the hairline to leave many empty follicles. This pattern of hair loss takes place mostly on the front because that’s where the hormone sensitive follicles are present. The side and the back follicles are usually safe and therefore they stay healthy.

Treating Hair Loss and Expert Advice

Treating hair fall should always be done by an expert. Self-diagnosis and self-medication should never be done at any cost as they have the potential of making the situation even worse. It is always advisable to choose a good hair care clinic for addressing your hair loss and hair growth treatment issues.

Dr Batra Hair Treatment Cost and Reviews

Dr Batra’s Hair Clinic is one of the best clinics in India employing state of the art treatment methods and they also have India’s first Non-Invasive therapy. Employing highly skilled practitioners and quality equipment, it is always advisable to choose an expert like Dr Batra’s clinic where you get the right treatment at the right price range.

Stem Cell Therapy

Stem cell research has revolutionised many medical practices at an unprecedented scale. They are a safe bet to play with as they pose now chemical infusions or any genetic modifications. Stem cells simply function on the principle of helping grown cells understand their intended function and the routine to do it. This helps the body to identify damaged or rogue cells and reinstruct them to perform the function they are intended to do. There have been a lot of research in the stem cell sector and the results of treatments with stem cells, especially in hair loss treatment, looks extremely promising.

Human hair grows from hair follicles present all over the body. Dead and damaged hair follicles prevent new hair from growing as they need to be removed in order to let new follicles take its place. Stem cells help stimulate the hair follicles which in turn will help one to grow hair faster and also addresses the problem of hair loss.

When a person ages, their hair follicles begin to shrink in size and stop responding to the chemical signals. This, in turn reduces hair growth and is one of the reasons for reduced hair growth. Stem cells help the follicles to receive the chemical signals thereby helping one to improve hair growth by stimulating the follicles.

Stem cell therapy is a revolutionary hair treatment technique. It is one of the safest hair loss treatment technique and is known to show results in about four to six months of treatment. Unlike other hair loss treatment techniques, stem cell therapy is the most simple and promising medical practice.

One of the impressive characteristics of the stem cell treatment therapy is that the procedure is non-surgical. It stimulates the hair follicles, improves the chemical response and helps shrunk follicles regain the sizes by readdressing the code. This is one of the most impressive practice that is being preferred by many throughout the world.

What is your reaction?

In Love
Not Sure

You may also like

Comments are closed.

More in:Health